Pool Closures in Edinburgh Schools
Following the unscheduled closure of 17 schools due to structural concern it appears that many children in the Edinburgh area will be going without swimming lessons, due to their school pool being closed for an unknown amount of time.
Here at Total Swimming we have 3 venues across Edinburgh that are still open to children of all ages and abilities:
· Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel & Country Club
· ESMS Sports Centres at Stewart’s Melville College
· Leith Academy
If you would like your child to be taught to swim by the best then try out our lessons, below are just a few reasons why we believe that we are the best swim provider in the UK:
· Olympic-Led: We’re proud to be run by Steve Parry, an Olympic bronze medal winner in 2004. So we know a thing or two about helping swimmers to develop and progress.
· Small Class Sizes: We pride ourselves on having small class sizes so your child can be given the attention and guidance they need to have fun and progress in their lessons.
· Quality Venues: Our lessons are run in only the most modern and clean venues.
· Enthusiastic and Qualified Teachers: We only employ the most qualified and enthusiastic teachers to make sure we give your child the best swimming experience.
To find the lessons at times that will suit you, just click here.