Total Swimming Academies are continually looking for enthusiastic, driven Swimming Teachers to join our team in locations across the UK!
Our Swim Instructors instill a lifesaving skill, the ability to swim. All abilities and ages are welcomed and as a Swim Instructor you will be expected to run sessions effectively and efficiently, setting up and maintaining equipment, undertaking appropriate administration and adhering to safeguarding and company policies.
- Training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Small class sizes
- A fun and exciting working environment
- Developed swim school with Olympian led culture
Skill set required:
- Level 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification
- Ideally the candidate will hold a valid National Reach Rescue Award / Pool Attendant Qualification or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, although not essential.
- Professional, punctual and well-organised person responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the swimming lesson program.
- Good communicator, both written and verbal - particularly in relation to building trust and rapport with children and their parents
- Experience of successfully mentoring/supporting colleagues
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check or PVG Scheme record update (Scotland).
If you are looking to start or further your career in swimming, with a fun, growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £12.50 to £15.75 /hour
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy please send a CV across to email@example.com or If you wish to contact us by phone, please call 0161 764 2224