Total Swimming Academies in partnership with The Village Hotel Liverpool is a fantastic venue to operate our swim sessions out of!
Our most popular of venues across Liverpool, this great venue is ideal for all the family. Facilities on site include a cafeteria to relax in, or if you are a member at The Village you can also utilise the leisure pool or gym facilities whist your child has their swim lesson. Please provide your swimmer (s) name to the reception staff when entering the Leisure Club.
- Thursday 4.00 - 5.30pm
- Friday 4.00 - 7.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9.00am - 12.00pm
Information on the Pool
- Maximum of six children per class
- Instructor in the water for the lower-ability classes
- Car parking available
- Provide reception staff with your child(ren)'s name, that you are a member of Total Swimming to be allowed through the turn style
- Family changing room available for mixed gender families
- Parents can spectate from pool side or from Village cafe area
- Non-members welcomed
- Discounts available for children who are members of The Village Leisure Club
Directions to the pool
Accessible from M57, M62. 2nd Junction off the M62 (Prescot). Please take the Whiston turn off, & take your 2nd left and follow sign posts for the Village Hotel. The barrier will automatically lift as you drive forward.
As you enter the Leisure complex, signal to the receptionist you are a member of Total Swimming. You will find a family changing room on your right and as you go through the door in front of you, you will find single sex changing rooms. Get yout swimmer(s) changed and bring them to the far side of the swimming pool. Please wait until the instructor signals that your swimmers lesson is due to begin.
Swimming hats & goggles are optional but we would recommend the girls (or boys with long hair) to wear a cap and to start swimming without wearing goggles as they are easier to put on than take off. Armbands not required unless child is really not confident and unable to stand in 0.9m water.
Events at Village Hotel